A few tidbits of Real Estate info for my readers:
If you are a 1st time home buyer (or haven't owned in the last 3 years) you can be eligible for the $8000 tax credit that Congress has passed. Here are some guidelines for it.
- The tax credit is for first-time home buyers only.
- The tax credit does not have to be repaid. (must be primary residence for 3 yrs)
- The tax credit is equal to 10 percent of the home’s purchase price up to a maximum of $8,000.
- The credit is available for homes purchased on or after January 1, 2009 and before December 1, 2009.
- Single taxpayers with incomes up to $75,000 and married couples with incomes up to $150,000 qualify for the full tax credit.
Also, for a limited time and on a case by case basis, I will be offering some discounted listings. What does this mean?
- Desperate to sell your house but can't afford the typical 6% agent commission costs? I'll discount my commission to list your house depending on what the need is.
- This way you can either lower your asking price OR keep more money in your pocket so we can go find you a fabulous new house.