Monday, July 20, 2009

Rental Home Finder Services!

Need to find a rental property? Don't do it alone! I can help!

Many agents don't like to spend the time helping people find a rental property. It can take hours to search available rental homes, schedule showings, show properties, and give you information on areas, schools, etc. It can be a lot of work and many agents don't want to bother with it. But, I do and so do the agents at Inman Realty Group! We search for properties, email you listings and will schedule and show you properties of interest! We do not charge you for this service, but usually get a 'finders fee' from the owner of the rental. 

I have lived in Franklin for 11 years and know the area! I love real estate and meeting new people! If I can help you or any friends/family find a rental please let me know. Hopefully in the future you will think of me when ready to purchase a home too!

Krista Jameson
Inman Realty Group
Direct 615.300.3576
Office 615.591.5323

No comments: