Friday, October 9, 2009

Great time to Upgrade!



Are you living in a house that feels too small? Too cramped? Do you have what I call a '2-butt kitchen' (meaning only two people can fit in it at once!)? Too small to entertain? Maybe you work from home now and need more space?

Now is a GREAT time to think about 'upgrading' to a new home. Why? Because interest rates are LOW, there are LOTS of homes to choose from, and some sellers are very motivated, so finding a GOOD DEAL is possible!

Allow me to list your home and I'll use these steps to get it SOLD!
~home staging
~de-cluttering
~excellent pictures & MLS listing
~correctly pricing
~a FREE 800 number info line for those lookers driving around

Contact me and we can chat about your options! I'd love to hear from you!


Krista@inmanrealtygroup.com
615.300.3576
twitter.com/kjameson

No comments: