Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why a GREAT looking listing is important!

One of my biggest pet peeves in my industry is bad listing pictures. You know, the agents that take pictures of clutter, dirty dishes, animals, and even children in the background. When 90% of buyers start their home search online it is SO important to have a great listing presentation online. This is why I stress staging/decluttering/get your house lookin like a model..before we take pictures. I had a seller contact me that had their house on the market for a LONG time with few showings. I gave them some ideas of what to do on a budget or for FREE with items sitting in a closet unused (like the new bedspread in one of these pics!) Here is what a little work and creativity can do to get a listing looking top notch online...which hopefully leads to more showings and an offer! **And thanks to Joe King my photog extraordinaire!

Before Bedroom

After I took over! What a difference.

Dining Before

Dining After

Living Room Before -notice the faded purple door

Living Room After with freshly painted door!

Bedroom Before

Bedroom After

Bathroom Before

Bathroom After

Thinking of Selling? Know Someone Selling? Contact me! I LOVE listing houses!
krista jameson
kristasellshomes@gmail.com
300.3576

No comments: