Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Camp 08

We just got back from camp yesterday. I got home at 5pm after unloading and went straight to the laundry room to start cleaning clothes. I was asleep by 6:30pm and woke up this morning at 7am. Guess I was maybe a little tired?! It was such a great weekend. I just LOVE our middle school kids. They are awesome and so much fun. It is such an impressionable age, so I take it very serious with the time we have to invest in their lives. Middle school worship rocks and I loved every minute of it. I didn't take my camera this year because I'm always afraid I'll lose it or break it! Hopefully I'll post more pictures soon. God did some amazing things in my own heart this weekend and I'm excited to see what else he wants to reveal.



The last night of camp the 8th graders had a big shaving cream/water balloon fight. Obviously the boys did this to me..I'm the 3rd one from the left! It was so fun and I'm sad they are moving to high school soon:(


I'm on the right on the zip line that goes 1000 ft. I'm always scared to do the initial jump but its so fun once I get going!

No comments: