Friday, August 22, 2008

7 Things

I have been tagged, by Stephanie, to complete the following.

7 things I want to do before I die

1) Have children! I want 4 of them...and would love a set of twins.
2) Go on more vacations
3) Be on an episode of a house flipping show
4) Run a marathon, or maybe a half marathon
5) Buy a luxury car
6) Continue to lead teenagers in their walks with Christ
7) Adopt an orphan

7 things I can do

1) spend way too much time online
2) Tile work
3) Make people laugh
4) Put a baby to sleep in record time
5) be too sarcastic
6) talk on the phone for hours
7) love my friends

7 things I cannot do

1) Drive a stick shift car
2) lift weights, i'm so very weak
3) stay at the same weight...i'm always going up and down every month
4) like cats. i hate them and i'm scared of them
5) stay up late
6) play video games
7) live a carefree/stressfree life. i'm too high-strung.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (changing this one to 'my spouse')

1) Zach's hottness
2) Zach's killer abs
3) Zach's hardworking way of life
4) Zach's love for me
5) Zach's heart for ministry
6) Zach's love for OSU football
7) Zach hopefully letting me name a son 'Tressel' one day (osu fb coach's name)

7 things I say most often

1) Oh my gosh
2) ZACH!!!!
3) I'm so overwhelmed
4) Thank you for calling The People's Church
5) My house is a wreck
6) I want a baby!!
7) I'm fat. (see, i'm honest!)

7 celebrity crushes (in no particular order)

1) Ty Pennington
2) Matthew McConaughey
3) The Jonas Brothers-ok the oldest one because I think he is over 18!) they are so cute!
4) Troy Smith
5) Vince Young
6) David Beckham
7) Michael Phelps (have you seen his abs?!)

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

hee hee...good stuff! I tagged you first ya know...LOL